NESS organised a policy-oriented conference in London on October 2014, where there were discussed practical implications of policy making.
Videos from the conference are now available at NESS:
- Charles Bean, Former Deputy Governor, Bank of England, discussed Macro-prudential Regulation
- David Tuckett, Director of the Centre for the Study of Decision-Making Uncertainty Psychoanalysis, University College London, discussed Psychological Foundations of Macro-prudential policy
- Mike Batty, Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis (CASA) at University College London, discussed infrastructure, decision-making and cities
- Paul Ormerod, Volterra Partners LLP, London, discussed how are decisions made
- Bridget Rosewell, Volterra Partners LLP, London, discussed transport infrastructures and economics
- Greg Fisher, Chief Executive of Synthesis, discussed uncertainty and policy making